ARGAN Herbal Shampoo Soap-Bar
This shampoo soap-bar is formulated with Argan oil and garden herbs for conditional scalp and hair.
With a special blend of organic herbs, beautiful argan oil, sweet almond oil, shea butter and essential oils, this is a gorgeous herbal shampoo bar. It adds a gentle massage, stimulates the scalp, increases circulation and nourishes the roots which may help in hair loss.
Carefully scented with the perfect pair of lavender and rosemary essential oils - the best oils for hair care.
Argan oil contains large amounts of beneficial nutrients including vitamin E and fatty acids. The huge amount of vitamin E in argan oil promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair. It can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. Argan oil is a great oil for hair treatment, healing the damage from hair colouring.
Lavender is one of the well-known herbs that will help in boosting hair growth and also reduce baldness. Lavender oil stimulates circulation in the scalp, strengthens new hair growth, and helps to balance the natural oil production of the scalp.
Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulphur. This helps in making hair shinier and healthier. It is one of the oldest treatments for combating hair loss.
Rosemary has been used for hundreds of years to help aid in hair loss. It is great to use on thinning hair and balding. It best works for hair growth when it is used with olive oil.
Best for normal, oily and damaged hair, coloured hair.
Australian extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, argan kernel oil*, jojoba seed oil*, sweet almond oil*, shea oil*, shea butter, cocoa butter, castor seed oil, Australian spring water, Australian Kaolin white clay, rosemary extract. lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil, calendula flower*, Australian lavender*, rosemary*, nettles leaf*, comfrey*, peppermint*.
* Denotes certified organic.
Olea Europaea, Cocos Nucifera, Argania Spinosa Kernel*, Simmondsia Chinensis*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis*, Butyrospermum Parkii*, Butyrospermum Parkii*, Theobroma Cacao, Ricinus Communis, Aqua, sodium hydroxide, Kaolin, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Calendula Officinalis*, Lavandula Angustifolia*, Rosmarinus Officinalis*, Urtica Dioica*, Symphytum Officinale*, Mentha piperita*.
100% Natural | Vegan
For normal/oily/ conditional scalp
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Quick rinse the soap under the water.
- Gently rub the shampoo bar directly onto your hair from the scalp to ends and all over to cover all the hair. Adding more water if needed till having a good lather.
- Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water.
- Massage the scalp and the hair.
- You might repeat washing again for two to three times if it is your first time using shampoo bar.
- Might apply the soap over your hair again, but do not rub it in the hair - this step is like applying conditioner on your hair.
Notes: For the very first time switching from shampoo to shampoo bar, you might feel sticky, thicker, heavier, uncleaned but please keep trying it and one day you will feel so normal and even better than the commercial shampoo you used before.
This transitionperiod of time would be the time for cleaning up all the chemicals on your scalps and hair from shampoo. It is vary for everyone, from few weeks to few months. If you really want to swich to natural products, please give it a try!.
For sensitive scalp/thin hair/kids' hair
- Wet the hair
- Quick rinse the soap and rub it between your wet hands to create lather.
- Apply lather on the sensitive hair and scalp.
- Massage the scalp and wash the hair
- Might need to repeat one more time.