TURMERIC Oatmeal + Honey
Part of naturally colouring by turmeric, it's good for healing the problem-skin
* Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. Turmeric is not healing the skin, preventing dry skin and also helping the skin glow.
* Oatmeal has long been used to soothe sensitive or irritated skin. It's gentle exfoliate skin when using in soap.
Best for normal, dry skin, baby and sensitive skin.
Sodium olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), Manuka honey, avena sativa (organic Australian ground oat), curcuma longa (organic turmeric powder), Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.