OLIVE Castile Eco Gift Pack of 6
Simple but high quality and eco-friendly gift box for family and friends.
Packed in a kraft box with six luxury creamy lather scent-free Castile olive oil soaps.
They are handmade using the traditional cold process method which is why they are the mildest and most gentle olive soap.
Size/Weight: 6x 100g
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Organic grown Australian extra virgin olive oil, water, sodium hydroxide.
* There is no more sodium hydroxide left after the saponified (cold process soap making) process.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
I absolutely love this product - genuinely natural, and not filled with chemicals. The scent free is great for a family of asthmatics. Don't panic if you open the box and think there is a fragrance - I am so sensitive to smells and fragrances, and the natural soap smell doesn't linger on the hands. It is also not noticeable once you have the one cake of soap on the sink. This soap is helping with my skin problems, eczema, dermatitis etc and feel much better on my skin than previous products I have used. This company's soaps are the only cakes of olive oil soap I will use. Feels very luxurious on the skin!! A really lovely quality soap. I heard a lot about natural soaps running out really quickly, but I didn't find this to be the case - I let them drain properly on a soap holder and they last longer than the my regular soaps used to! The packaging is really sweet too, so if you're looking for a gift that is environmentally conscious (the soaps inside are unwrapped), this will definitely hit the mark.