CASTILE Olive Oil Soap - Bundle box of 3
We use the finest of Australian extra virgin olive oil to make these Castile soaps; to create the best luxurious quality soap that can last longer.
Castile soap is soap made with at least 90% of olive oil. This Castile soap has 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil.
This castile soap is the most gentle soap and is suitable for everyone to use for the face, hair, body, and hand. - a multipurpose soap!
Please keep it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Please also keep it dry after use.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Scent Free: Sodium Olivate (organic grown Australian extra virgin olive oil).
Goats milk: Sodium Olivate (organic grown Australian extra virgin olive oil), Australian fresh goats milk
Lavender: Sodium Olivate (organic grown Australian extra virgin olive oil), Lavandula Angustifolia* (lavender essential oil), Australian white kaolin clay.
* Denotes certified organic
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This soap is soft and cleansing. It is great to also wash your hair. I have waist length hair and needed a scent free soap. Also free of a lot of other things too. This soap answered all my needs. If you use it as a shampoo too, I suggest that you rinse it out well and then apply an apple cider rinse with two desert spoons of apple cider vinegar in a litre of water. Pour it over and massage it in and leave it in. Your hair will be soft and clean and smell lovely. I highly recommend this soap to everyone.
I get eczema was having trouble finding something that my skin liked, soothed and cleaned that didn't cost a small fortune. This Olive oil soap does it all.
No more skin drama. Fast delivery, nicely packaged. Would recommend to anyone it's a treat for your skin.