AVOCADO Cocoa Butter Castile
SIMPLE * FRESH * HANDMADE * NATURAL
100% Natural | Vegan | Weight: 100g
Australian extra virgin olive oil, Australian fresh avocado, organic cocoa butter
Australian extra virgin olive oil, water, sodium hydroxide, organic cocoa butter, Australian fresh avocado.
* There is no more sodium hydroxide left after the saponified (cold process soap making) process.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
The Olive Oil Cocoa Butter Castille soap is perfect for me in that it includes no harmful chemicals, fragrance or additives. As a sufferer of contact dermatitis, I have finally found a soap I can use which has few ingredients, is pleasant to use and extremely well made. I highly recommend Amy’s products, wonderful and pleasant to use and you know what is in them.