AVOCADO Cocoa Butter Castile
Simply mild and gentle to the skin with extra virgin olive oil. Cocoa butter is super moisturising for the skin. The lather is very creamy and luxurious - making it perfect as a facial soap.
SIMPLE * FRESH * HANDMADE * NATURAL
100% Natural | Vegan | Weight: 100g
Sodium Olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil).
Sodium Cocoa Butterate (organic virgin cocoa butter)
Persea Gratissima (Australian avocado purée).
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
The Olive Oil Cocoa Butter Castille soap is perfect for me in that it includes no harmful chemicals, fragrance or additives. As a sufferer of contact dermatitis, I have finally found a soap I can use which has few ingredients, is pleasant to use and extremely well made. I highly recommend Amy’s products, wonderful and pleasant to use and you know what is in them.