ARGAN Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar
Argan oil contains large amounts of beneficial nutrients including vitamin E and fatty acids. The huge amount of vitamin E in argan oil promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair. It can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. Argan oil is a great oil for hair treatment, healing the damage from hair colouring.
Coconut milk is wonderful for keeping hair soft and shiny.
Sweet almond oil is not only good for the scalp but it also helps condition, nourishes and soften hair.
Best for normal, dry, oily and damaged hair, coloured hair.
Australian extra virgin olive oil
Organic argan oil
Virgin Jojoba oil
Sweet almond oil
Virgin shea butter
Organic coconut milk
Australian spring water,
Lemon peel oil
Lime essential oil
Basil essential oil
Australian Kaolin white clay
Rosemary oil extract (ROE).
100% Natural | VEGAN | Weight: 100g
For normal/oily/ conditional scalp
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Quick rinse the soap under the water.
- Gently rub the shampoo bar directly onto your hair from the scalp to ends and all over to cover all the hair. Adding more water if needed till having a good lather.
- Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water.
- Massage the scalp and the hair.
- You might repeat washing again for two to three times if it is your first time using shampoo bar.
- Might apply the soap over your hair again, but do not rub it in the hair - this step is like applying conditioner on your hair.
Notes: For the very first time switching from shampoo to shampoo bar, you might feel sticky, thicker, heavier, uncleaned but please keep trying it and one day you will feel so normal and even better than the commercial shampoo you used before.
This transitionperiod of time would be the time for cleaning up all the chemicals on your scalps and hair from shampoo. It is vary for everyone, from few weeks to few months. If you really want to swich to natural products, please give it a try!.
For sensitive scalp/thin hair/kids' hair
- Wet the hair
- Quick rinse the soap and rub it between your wet hands to create lather.
- Apply lather on the sensitive hair and scalp.
- Massage the scalp and wash the hair
- Might need to repeat one more time.