Rose Clay Face Mask
Give your skin a rose clay mask once a week will help to detox, revitalise and rejuvenate your skin with a naturally sweet fragrance from rose and roselle.
- Rose and roselle are some of the most powerful anti-aging plants.
- Natural and organic ingredients are safe on the skin.
- Detoxifies and brighten your skin
- Refines and tighten skin pores
- No added chemicals
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Handmade in Australia
Pure * SImple * Natural * Regenerative * Detox * Scent Free
Besides being packed with antioxidants, rose is rich in vitamin A and C, which can help with aging skin. Apart from smoothing the appearance of wrinkles, these vitamins help to reduce the look of age spots on the skin and aid with collagen production
Roselle also is known as Hibiscus Sabdariffa, is rich in antioxidants which helps to prevent free radical damage and premature aging of the skin. It was found to be rich in malic acid, anthocyanins, ascorbic acid and minerals.
The malic acid helps to speed up the cell turnover, even the skin tone.
Antioxidants are proven to help fight skin-damaging by free radicals cause premature skin ageing.
Kaolin clay is an excellent facial cleanser. It's gentle but it absorbs the excess oil, helps to detox and clear pores, fights acne, soothes the skin.
- Give your a quick clean with our face soap then pat dry
- Mix a tsp of clay powder with a small amount of distilled water, or with our hydrosol or with 2 tsp of yogurt to form a paste if you want to have a cool mask.
- Apply the mask on your face and wait for about 10-15'.
- Gently rinse the mask off with warm water and a face towel. Then change to cold water and pat dry.
Organic red rose petals
Australian kaolin clay