PAPAYA TURMERIC Scent Free
Our Papaya Turmeric Soap is made with natural ingredients to help your skin look and feel great. It's perfect for anyone who likes their skincare simple and scent-free. We use Australian extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, fresh Australian papaya, and organic turmeric powder to make this special soap.
Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This oil is great for your skin. It moisturizes without making your skin greasy and helps keep your skin looking healthy.
Coconut Oil: This ingredient is really good at making your skin soft and smooth. It's especially nice if you have dry skin.
Australian Fresh Papaya: Papaya is not just tasty; it's also good for your skin. It has vitamins that help remove dead skin and make your skin look brighter and more even.
Organic Turmeric Powder: Turmeric is known for calming skin and helping to clear up spots. It's a natural way to help your skin stay looking good.
Our Papaya Turmeric Soap is made without any added scents, so it's a good choice if you have sensitive skin or just prefer products without strong smells. This soap is all about giving your skin a gentle clean and keeping it feeling soft and healthy.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Australian extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, fresh Australian papaya, premium organic turmeric powder, Australian Kaolin white clay.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.