MATCHA Aloe Vera + Patchouli
1The idea of making this soap came up when Amy had a cup of green tea with homegrown aloe vera and a mint leaf. Simply just that! Instead of using spearmint or peppermint essential oil, we use patchouli. Patchouli is also a member of the mint family but it's calmer and warmer, best match with this soap.
We are sure that you will love this soap. You can use it as face soap as well.
Our soaps are handmade in small batches with extra virgin olive oil and enhanced with kaolin clay for a gentle everyday shower.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Australian extra virgin olive oil
Australian spring water
Organic green tea powder
Organic aloe vera powder
Patchouli essential oil
Australian kaolin clay
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.