LEMON MYRTLE + wattle seeds Natural Soap
Our Lemon Myrtle + Wattle Seeds Soap rejuvenates tired skin and makes it look refreshing in a natural way. The wattle seeds work as a gentle exfoliator, removing traces of dirt, buildup and dead skin cells, and provides nourishment.
The beautiful earthy fragrance of the soap puts your mind at ease, and its unique formulation breathes life into dull and damaged skin.
Devoid of harmful parabens, palm oil, SLS, alcohol, plastic, and pre-made surfactant, the soap is all-natural, vegan and cruelty-free.
So choose the clean and green way of life with the Australian Olive Oil Soap, and welcome a much-needed change in your everyday body care routine!
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Sodium olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass essential oil), backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle essential oil), acacia victoriae (watteseed), Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.