LAVENDER Castile Olive Soap Eco Gift Set
Looking for an Eco-friendly style gift box?
We have packed this gift box for you with luxury lavender Castile 100% olive oil soaps and wrapped them up in an eco-friendly kraft box.
We handmade using the traditional cold process method to create the mildest and most gentle olive soap to ensure you are purchasing the high-quality soap for you and your family.
Size/Weight: 6x 100g
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Australian extra virgin olive oil, water, sodium hydroxide, certified organic lavender essential oil, Australian kaolin white clay.
Sodium Olivate (organic grown Australian extra virgin olive oil),
Lavandula Angustifolia* (lavender essential oil),
Australian white kaolin clay.
* Denotes certified organic
* There is no more sodium hydroxide left after the saponified (cold process soap making) process.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.