GOAT MILK Castile
This soap is made with just Australian Extra virgin olive oil and Australian fresh goat’s milk creates a creamy and silky for the delicate skin like baby and kid’s skin. They do not need any heavy cleansing property soap.
* Great for sensitive skin
* Gentle remove dead skin
* Nourishing dry skin
The alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) such as in goat's milk is a powerful humectant. It helps remove dead skin cells from the skin's surface so the skin will be smoother and younger-looking. Goat milk contains vitamins and nutrients important for healthy skin such as A, B6, B12, C and D, minerals Calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, potassium, copper and zinc. It is great for nourishing and moisturising sensitive and dry skin.
Suitable for sensitive skin, baby skin, normal skin, dry skin, oily skin.
SIMPLE * FRESH * HANDMADE * NATURAL
100% Natural | Weight: 100g
Sodium Olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil).
Aqua (Australian spring water)
Australian fresh goat milk
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.