Coffee Exfoliant Soap
- Vegan Coffee Soap
- Planet-friendly- plastic-free packaging
- 3 in 1 soap
* Exfoliant body bar - gently massage the body and exfoliate the dead skin.
* Garden hand soap - gentle on skin - killing off most of the germs.
* Kitchen hand soap - gentle on skin - eliminates stubborn food odours like garlic onion, fish, - and refreshes your hands.
We are free from:
- Premade soap powder/surfactant)
Fresh * Handmade * Natural
Sodium olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), mentha arvensis (peppermint essential oil), melaleuca alternafolia (tea tree leaf oil), ground coffee, Australian kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.