CHARCOAL Peppermint + Tea Tree
A deep cleansing activated charcoal with tea tree oil.
Charcoal gives skin a deep clean. Blending with white kaolin clay and oatmeal balances the dryness. This gentle exfoliation bar helps to remove dirt and dead skin cells but will not dry the skin.
A refreshing feeling with minty peppermint. Tea Tree and peppermint have antibacterial properties that are great essential oil to treat acne.
Best for: Combination and oily skin. Suitable for the face.Not suitable for babies, kids.
HANDMADE * FRESH * NATURAL
Australian extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, water, sodium hydroxide, essential oils of peppermint and tea tree, Australian kaolin clay, and activated charcoal powder.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
Another beautiful refreshing soa.
I'm really enjoying this soap - it's not something I imagined myself saying, but I have to say it's really good. I don't like really strong fragrance, so this combination works for me. I use it before I go to sleep and it's the perfect way to end the day. I'm very impressed by the quality and I can feel the difference with standard supermarket soaps. I'm definitely a fan.