CEDARWOOD Orange + Spearmint
The blending of woody cedar and zesty orange, adding some spearmints, create a warm and relaxing scent that men will love.
Our soaps are handmade in small batches with extra virgin olive oil and enhanced with kaolin clay for a gentle everyday shower.
Best for normal, oily or dry skin.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Sodium olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), cedrus atlantica (cedarwood essential oil), mentha spicata (spearmint essential oil), citrus aurantium dulcis (Australian sweet orange peel oil), Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.