CALENDULA Orange + Cinnamon
Gentle for the skin with calendula flowers and calendula oil.
This soap is scented with orange and cinnamon essential oils uplifting for all seasons, warm up the cold winter.
We make our own calendula oil by infusing certified calendula flowers in extra virgin olive oil.
Calendula oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash.
Sweet orange essential oil is calming and uplifting to the mind and body. It also has antiseptic and antidepressant.
The cinnamon essential oil has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, antimicrobial, and antiseptic.
Best for normal to dry skin, oily skin.
100% Natural | Vegan | Weight: 100g
Australian extra virgin olive oil
Australian spring water
Australian sweet orange essential oil
Cinnamon leaf essential oil
Organic calendula flowers
Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.