CALENDULA Orange + Cinnamon
Calendula is a wonderful herb for curing dry skin. We make our own calendula oil by infusing the certified organic calendula flowers in Australian extra virgin olive oil to ensure the quality and the freshness of the oil.
This soap is scented with our unique blend of sweet orange and cinnamon essential oils, uplifting for all seasons.
Best for normal to dry skin, oily skin.
100% Natural | Vegan | Weight: 110g
Handmade * Natural * Fresh
Calendula oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash.
Sweet orange essential oil is calming and uplifting to the mind and body. It also has antiseptic and antidepressants.
The cinnamon essential oil has antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, antimicrobial, and antiseptic.
Australian extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, water, sodium hydroxide, organic calendula, essential oils of sweet orange and cinnamon, Australian kaolin clay.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
I haven't used it yet!
I love this soap and gifted this one to someone special. I'll definitely be stocking up for Christmas gifts.