MANUKA Oat Butter Goat milk
A luxury treat for our skin with Manuka honey and oatmeal and butter!
This soap is formulated with cocoa butter, shea butter and fresh goat milk. There is nothing can't be better than these ingredients for the skin.
Goat milk is wonderful for nourishing and moisturising skin, especially for sensitive and dry skin.
Oatmeal has long used to soothe sensitive or irritated skin. It's gentle exfoliate skin when using in soap. The combination of goats milk and oatmeal creates a perfect bar for dry and sensitive skin.
Honey has wonderful emollients properties. It helps skin dramatically increase the softness and suppleness of rough, dry skin. It has a lot of minerals, vitamins and amino acids that assist in keeping skin healthy. Honey is also a great ingredient in the natural mask.
Best for normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin
SIMPLE * FRESH * HANDMADE * NATURAL
Why we love it
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% cruelty-free and not tested on animals
- 100% palm oil-free
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Made in Australia!
All Natural | Weight: 100g
Sodium Olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil)
Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil)
Sodium Cocoa Butterate (organic virgin cocoa butter)
Sodium Shea Butterate (organic virgin shea butter)
Australian fresh goats milk
Australian spring water
Australian Manuka honey
Australian organic oatmeal
Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.