HONEY OAT Butter Goat milk
A luxury treat for our skin with Manuka honey and oatmeal and butter!
This soap is formulated with cocoa butter, shea butter and fresh goat milk. There is nothing that can't be better than these ingredients for the skin.
Best for normal, dry, mature and sensitive skin
Why we love it
- Gentle exfoliating the skin with oatmeal
- Nourishing the skin with goat milk, honey, olive oil and butter.
- Can be used as a shampoo bar - head to toes soap!
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Made in Australia!
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% cruelty-free and not tested on animals
- 100% palm oil-free
All Natural | Weight: 100g
SIMPLE * FRESH * HANDMADE * NATURAL
Goat milk is wonderful for nourishing and moisturising skin, especially for sensitive and dry skin.
Oatmeal has long been used to soothe sensitive or irritated skin. It gently exfoliates skin when used in soap. The combination of goat's milk and oatmeal creates a perfect bar for dry and sensitive skin.
Honey has wonderful emollients properties. It helps skin dramatically increase the softness and suppleness of rough, dry skin. It has a lot of minerals, vitamins and amino acids that assist in keeping skin healthy. Honey is also a great ingredient in the natural mask.
Australian extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, Australian fresh goat milk, water, sodium hydroxide, organic virgin cocoa butter, organic virgin shea butter, Australian organic oatmeal, Australian kaolin clay, and Australian manuka honey.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
This soap make my skin feel soft and clean. I can smell the oats while using it on my body.Amazing natural soap
I use olive oil soap to eliminate my dandruff and prevent any hair loss but I thought I'd give this soap a try and it works so well, it doesn't tangle my hair when I wash it which is what usually happens when I wash with a soap and it doesn't flare up my dandruff or make my skull itchy. It is scentless which is what I prefer because with fragranced products, I tend to get bored of the smell and want to change it up every now and then. I'm definitely going back and buying it again when it comes back in stock.