Ballerina Balm - Natural Hair Balm for ballerinas
This hair balm is formulated with natural and organic oils that are good for hair and promote hair growth healthily. It helps to shape and hold the ballerina's bun and the hair for the whole day
* Argan oil - or “liquid gold,” as many refer to it — is made from the fresh kernels of the fruit of the Argan tree in Morocco. Argan oil is full of fatty acids and powerful antioxidant vitamin E which does not just improve skin conditions, prevent dryness and can help reduce dizziness and boost shine.
* Camelia oil - known as the oil used by Japanese geisha to keep their skin flawless and youthful and their hair silky and shiny. has abundant vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, and fatty acids that enrich and nourish the hair follicles, help the hair be smooth and shiny.
Handmade - Natural
Australian extra virgin olive oil, camellia seed oil*, argan oil*, sweet almond oil*, jojoba seed oil*, Australian beeswax, lavender essential oil.
Inci: Olea europaea, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, Simmondsia Chinensis, Camellia Oleifera, Cera alba, Lavandula Angustifolia.
As the conditioner for hair
- Best to use this balm is after drying or flow dry your hair with the hairdryer.
- Get a small amount of balm, rub it into the palm of your hands together until it all meltdown, then scrunch into hair ends and then gently massage the scalp or smooth over the length of the hair
The amount of balm would be adjustable due to the volume of the hair and the type of hair. A small pea-size would be enough for kids' hair.
You might use more balm and use it as hair gel or hair styling.
As hair styling for ballerina
- Rub a small amount of balm on the palm of your hands together until it all meltdown, smooth over the length of the hair.
- Brush the hair and tie the hair
- Add some balm to smooth the hair
- Start to make the bun.
- Add some more balm if needed.
My son loves using this hair balm instead of the old hair gels.Not only does it heal the scalp of dryness but leaves a soft look which keeps the hair in place especially if suffer from frizzy hair. Im guilty as charged l myself have been also using this hair balm 😁🤗