Do you have dry skin and are not allergic to coconut oil? Please try this soap. It is gentle as face soap too.
* The avocado oil deeply clean and penetrate the skin to nourish, soften and keep it hydrated. Avocado is a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium.
* Chocolate is the best source of antioxidants.
Best for normal, dry, sensitive, damaged and mature skin.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Sodium olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), persea gratissima (Australian avocado), theobroma cacao (organic cocoa powder), Australian honey, Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.