Avocado and fully packed with antioxidant chocolate will help your dry skin better. Gently wash for all skin types every day.
Best for normal, dry, sensitive, damaged and mature skin.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
* The avocado oil deeply cleans and penetrates the skin to nourish, soften and keep it hydrated. Avocado is a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium.
* Chocolate is the best source of antioxidants.
Sodium olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), persea gratissima (Australian avocado), theobroma cacao (organic cocoa powder), Australian honey, Australian Kaolin white clay.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.