CHARCOAL Peppermint + Tea Tree
A deep cleansing activated charcoal with tea tree oil.
Charcoal gives skin a deep clean. Blending with white kaolin clay and oatmeal balances the dryness. This gentle exfoliation bar helps to remove dirt and dead skin cells but will not dry the skin.
A refreshing feeling with minty peppermint. Tea Tree and peppermint have antibacterial properties that are great essential oil to treat acne.
Best for: Combination and oily skin. Not suitable for babies, kids.
Australian extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, Australian spring water, Australian tea tree leaf essential oil, Australian peppermint essential oil, Australian organic oat and activated charcoal, Australian Kaolin white clay.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
I'm really enjoying this soap - it's not something I imagined myself saying, but I have to say it's really good. I don't like really strong fragrance, so this combination works for me. I use it before I go to sleep and it's the perfect way to end the day. I'm very impressed by the quality and I can feel the difference with standard supermarket soaps. I'm definitely a fan.