Plantain herbal soap ball
Gentle for the sensitive and dry skin with plantain infused in Australian extra virgin olive oil and plantain herbal tea.
You will not get disappointed with this soap. It is the perfect blend of plantain and rosemary with a warm woody herbal scent.
Plantain is one of the most widespread wild herbs that we can mistakenly call weeds. It is so rich in antibacterial and antiseptic properties, a great aid in the healing of wounds, burns, and bruises.
In haircare, it moisturises the scalp and is one of the most effective anti-itchy herbal remedies.
Rosemary essential oil has antiseptic, astringent, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. It helps balance oily or problem skin and is a beneficial additive to skincare products meant to soothe dry or oily skin, eczema, inflammation, and acne.
Blending plantain with rosemary essential oil, it’s good for supporting hair loss treatment.
So if you have itchy skin or need an antiseptic head-toe soap for camping: we recommend this plantain herbal soap! - Perfect all in one.
We make our own plantain oil by infusing certified plantain in extra virgin olive oil.
This soap can be used as shampoo soap.
Best for normal to dry skin, oily skin.
100% Natural | Vegan | Weight: 125g
Australian extra virgin olive oil
Australian spring water
Rosemary essential oil
Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
For normal/oily/ conditional scalp
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Quick rinse the soap under the water.
- Gently rub the shampoo bar directly onto your hair from the scalp to ends and all over to cover all the hair. Adding more water if needed till having a good lather.
- Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water.
- Massage the scalp and the hair.
- You might repeat washing again for two to three times if it is your first time using shampoo bar.
- Might apply the soap over your hair again, but do not rub it in the hair - this step is like applying conditioner on your hair.
Notes: For the very first time switching from shampoo to shampoo bar, you might feel sticky, thicker, heavier, uncleaned but please keep trying it and one day you will feel so normal and even better than the commercial shampoo you used before.
This transitionperiod of time would be the time for cleaning up all the chemicals on your scalps and hair from shampoo. It is vary for everyone, from few weeks to few months. If you really want to swich to natural products, please give it a try!.
For sensitive scalp/thin hair/kids' hair
- Wet the hair
- Quick rinse the soap and rub it between your wet hands to create lather.
- Apply lather on the sensitive hair and scalp.
- Massage the scalp and wash the hair
- Might need to repeat one more time.