The woodsy, fresh and warm and earthy aroma of pine essential oil is here in this soap bar. Made with Peppermint infused tea and enhanced with spearmint essential oil.
Pine essential oil has the scent of a clarifying, uplifting, and invigorating effect. It is reputed to soothe itchiness, inflammation, and dryness, control excessive perspiration, prevent fungal infections, protect minor abrasions from developing infections, slow the appearance of signs of aging, and enhance circulation. For hair, it helps protect against dandruff and lice.
Spearmint Essential Oil is multi-purpose and it continues to be used to soothe ailments such as skin problems, headaches, nausea, vomiting, respiratory issues, and cold symptoms.
Best for normal skin, dry skin, oily skin
100% Natural | Vegan | Weight: 100g
Sodium Olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil)
Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil)
Aqua (Australian spring water)
Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil
Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.