KAFFIR LIME Mango Butter
Perfect formulation for the skin - this soap is blended of Kaffir lime with mango butter, cocoa butter and fresh goat milk - it is creamy and packed with full benefits for healthy skin.
SIMPLE * LUXURIOUS * HANDMADE * FRESH * NATURAL
Kaffir lime is highly respected in herbal medicine due to its high content of beneficial organic compounds that can positively affect its system. Kaffir lime leaf has antioxidants, antibacterial, and anti-inflammation properties. How fresh the soap is with kaffir lime leaves!
Mango Butter is creamy moisturizing butter that is perfect for conditioning hair and skin. It is emollient, highly moisturising and very nourishing. Mango butter is such an ingredient for healing with great amounts of vitamin A& C.
Cocoa butter is a skin-loving source of healthy fatty acids, an excellent moisturiser that helps to soften and naturally heal dry skin.
Goat milk is wonderful for nourishing and moisturising skin, especially for sensitive and dry skin.
Basil Essential Oil is ideal for soothing or eliminating headaches, fatigue, sadness, and inspiring psychological endurance.
Lemon Essential Oil is known to be invigorating, cleansing, and purifying. It possibly has the most powerful anti-microbial activity of all the essential oils.
Australian extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, Australian fresh goat milk, water, sodium hydroxide, organic virgin cocoa butter, organic mango butter, Kaffir lime leaf powder, essential oil of lemon peel oil, basil oil, and Australian Kaolin white clay.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
I've been using this recently and like all of the AOOS soaps (that I've tried so far) I find it the perfect balance of a subtle and relaxing fragrance with natural ingredients. I use it in the evenings so it's a nice way to end the night but I imagine it would be just as good to start the day.