Green Detox Clay Face Mask
Clean and detox your skin naturally with dry clay, not with the pre-mix mask to reduce chemicals in your life!
Nothing like keeping your skin healthy and exfoliating with a hydrating detox face mask.
* Soothes your skin
* Hydrate and soften skin
* Detoxifies and brightens
* Clean the blackheads
* Balanced the oils on the skin
* Draws out the impurities
Vegan * Natural * Pure
Handmade in Australia
Organic green tea: with its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, a green tea mask can help benefit your skin in a variety of ways. Green tea helps in detoxifying the impure and tired skin.
Organic aloe vera: Aloe vera is naturally loaded with vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy skin. It reduces pain, swelling, redness of the skin. Supports skin hydration, accelerated cell regeneration and soften the skin.
Kaolin Clay: acts as a natural, gentle exfoliator that reduces oil and tones the skin. Helps pull out the impurities.
Organic green tea powder
Organic aloe vera powder
Australian olive green clay
Australian white kaolin clay
- Give your face a quick clean with our face soap
- Pat dry and mix a tsp of clay powder with a small amount of distilled water, or with our hydrosol or with 2 tsp of yogurt to form a paste if you want to have a cool mask.
- Apply the mask on your face and wait for about 10-15'.
- Gently rinse the mask off with warm water and a face towel. Then change to cold water and pat dry.