BLUE BUTTERFLY Ginger Herbal Facial Steam
Steam opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove. It also promotes circulation. With increased blood circulation, products can more easily pass through the skin barrier. It helps to increase the effectiveness of beauty creams, serums, and masks
Steam only with water might open the pores and clean them. Steam with herbs and flowers not only bring you the aroma but also benefit from them.
This can be used as a face toner. see more in how to use.
* Olive leaf has antioxidants, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties.
* Butterfly Pea flower is rich in anthocyanin, 541mg/100g, higher than blackcurrant, acai berry. What is anthocyanin? It acts as antioxidants and fighting free radicals, anthocyanins may offer anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits.
* Elderflower has a sweet aroma, richly packed in nutrient & antioxidant. It has antioxidant, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in vitamins, helps skin firm and reduces damage from the sun.
* Ginger Root has antioxidant properties that prevent free radical damage and protect against aging. It also has a warm aroma for relaxing.
* Peppermint helps clear breathing.
Not suitable for anyone allergic to daisy.
Enough for 1-2 steams depends on how much you want per steam.
Ingredients: Australian olive leaves, blue tea butterfly, elderflower*, lavender, ginger roots, peppermint*. Denoted *certified organic.
Pour 4-6 cups of boiling water into a large ceramic bowl, stir in 1 tbsp of the herbs and flowers. Ensure the steam is just warm, not too hot for your skin then place a tower over your head above the bowl. Take 5-10 minutes to breathe deeply and relax.
Use once or twice a week for best results.
Add 1tsp of the herbs to a cup of warm water. Use as face toner when the infused water is getting cool.