LEMON MYRTLE Butter Goat Milk
Australian Lemon Myrtle & Goat Milk Soap - Handcrafted Luxury
We are free from:
- Premade soap powder/surfactant)
Weight: 100g/ 110-118 when cut
Fresh * Handmade * Natural
Sodium Olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil)
Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil)
Sodium Cocoa Butterate (organic virgin cocoa butter)
Sodium Shea Butterate (organic virgin shea butter)
Australian fresh goats milk
Backhousia Citriodora (Australian Lemon Myrtle oil)
Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
Want to see if this soap was as good as the olive oil castille which I love.
It's really nice lathers well, nice fragrance but my favourite is the olive oil castille.
I love the scent of the native lemon myrtle in this beautiful soap. So light on my skin with the added goats milk
I love this soap it leaves a refreshing feeling to my body are using.If you like lemon myrtle l guarantee you will love this soap.