BASIL Tea Tree + Peppermint
All of our natural soaps are handmade with the traditional cold-process method with 5% extra oil for the purpose of moisturising the body skin. This soap can be used as hand soap in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
Basil Essential Oil is ideal for soothing or eliminating headaches, fatigue, sadness, as well as for inspiring psychological endurance.
Tea Tree is an Australian native, a powerful antiseptic.
Peppermint oil is especially helpful in alleviating a tension headache.
Best for normal skin, oily skin.
SIMPLE * FRESH * HANDMADE * NATURAL
Why we love it
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty-free and not tested on animals
- 100% palm oil-free
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Made in Australia!
Australian extra virgin olive oil
Australian spring water
Basil essential oil
Tea tree essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Cinnamon leaf essential oil
Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.