AVOCADO Castile Olive Oil Soap
This soap is handcrafted using the traditional cold process method free from preservatives, fragrances, and foaming additives. The lather is very creamy and luxurious - making it perfect as a facial soap.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Saponified 100% Olea Europaea (Australian extra virgin olive oil),
Aqua (Australian spring water)
Persea Gratissima (Australian avocado purée).
Does this soap smell?
Yes and No. It has a smell of fresh olive soap but it has no smell of anything like fruity or flowery because there is nothing just 100% extra virgin olive oil.
How can I use this soap?
This castile soap is the most gentle soap and is suitable for the face, hair, body, and hand. - a multipurpose soap!
Please keep it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Please also keep it dry after use.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
I can't decide whether this is my favourite cake of olive oil soap, or if it is the 100% olive castile one! This soap is really helping with my eczema, dermatitis and other skin issues. I particularly find this one good when the skin on my hands is more irritated than normal. It feels really soothing. The size of the product is good, and it doesn't 'melt away' like I expected or had read about - I do let it drain properly on a soap dish and it's lasting longer than my old soaps used to!