Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium.
This soap is just perfect for hair shampoo, facials and wonderful as a soap bar for sensitive skin.
Best for normal, dry, sensitive, damaged and maturing skin.
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Australian extra virgin olive oil, avocado purée, and Australian Kaolin white clay.
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
For normal/oily/ conditional scalp
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Quick rinse the soap under the water.
- Gently rub the shampoo bar directly onto your hair from the scalp to ends and all over to cover all the hair. Adding more water if needed till having a good lather.
- Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water.
- Massage the scalp and the hair.
- You might repeat washing again for two to three times if it is your first time using shampoo bar.
- Might apply the soap over your hair again, but do not rub it in the hair - this step is like applying conditioner on your hair.
Notes: For the very first time switching from shampoo to shampoo bar, you might feel sticky, thicker, heavier, uncleaned but please keep trying it and one day you will feel so normal and even better than the commercial shampoo you used before.
This transitionperiod of time would be the time for cleaning up all the chemicals on your scalps and hair from shampoo. It is vary for everyone, from few weeks to few months. If you really want to swich to natural products, please give it a try!.
For sensitive scalp/thin hair/kids' hair
- Wet the hair
- Quick rinse the soap and rub it between your wet hands to create lather.
- Apply lather on the sensitive hair and scalp.
- Massage the scalp and wash the hair
- Might need to repeat one more time.