Australian Lavender Butter Goat milk
This bar of soap is ideal for dry skin people. Gentle cleansing and moisturising the skin with goat milk and butter. Lightly scented with Australian lavender essential oil.
* Goat milk is wonderful for nourishing and moisturising skin, especially for sensitive and dry skin.
Lavender has a great scent of floral and woody that is great for stress relief and relaxation.
* Cocoa butter is super moisturising butter, solid at room temperature but easily melts on the skin. It's a skin-loving source of healthy fatty acids, an excellent moisturiser that helps to soften and naturally heal dry skin.
* Shea butter is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and has natural sun protection properties. Shea butter is extremely nourishing and moisturising for the skin. It soothes the skin and helps to boost collagen production.
*Best for normal-dry skin
* Can be used as head-to-toe soap
SIMPLE * LUXURIOUS * HANDMADE * FRESH * NATURAL
Sodium Olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil)
Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil)
Sodium Cocoa Butterate (organic virgin cocoa butter)
Sodium Shea Butterate (organic virgin shea butter)
Australian fresh goats milk
Aqua (Australian spring water)
Lavandula angustifolia (Australian lavender oil)
Australian Kaolin white clay
100% Natural | Weight: 100g
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.