EUCALYPTUS Rosemary + Charcoal
This is our signature soap!
It's time to adapt to the organic way of life. Our Eucalyptus Rosemary + Charcoal soap brings to you a beautiful blend of nature's blessings. The presence of eucalyptus, rosemary, lemongrass, and peppermint makes way for a soothing and refreshing sensation each time you take a bath. It rejuvenates tired skin and makes you feel refreshed.
Handmade in Australia with cold-pressed pure Australian extra virgin olive oil, this soap is vegan, cruelty-free, and devoid of any harmful chemicals. It is gentle on your skin and works wonders for all skin types.
So make your shower time more relaxing with our unique creation, and your skin will thank you later.
We are free from:
- Premade soap powder/surfactant)
Handmade - Natural - Vegan
Sodium olivate (Australian extra virgin olive oil), sodium cocoate (coconut oil), eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus essential oil), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary essential oil), cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass essential oil), mentha arvensis (peppermint essential oil), melaleuca cajeputi (cajeput essential oil), activated charcoal, Australian Kaolin white clay, Australian green olive clay.
* 100% Australian extra virgin olive oil
* Comes with plastic-free packaging
* Handmade from scratch
* Certified Australian Made with Australian Made.
* No Palm oil
* No alcohol, parabens
* No titanium dioxide or bleaching ingredients
* Free from SLS, premade detergent
* Free from artificial colour and synthetic ingredients
* Free from foam booster
-Wet your skin and the soap
-Rub the soap directly on the skin to create the lather
-Quick rinse the soap and put it away from water
-Rinse off the lather.
Notes: it is also good to use exfoliating soap like our lemongrass and poppyseeds - lightly massage the body.
This method is preferred to use for sensitive skin
- Wet the body
- Rinse the soap under the water
- Rub it in your hands to create a creamy lather
- Gently massage this lather on the skin to clean off the dirt.
- Rinse and quick rinse the soap then put it away from the water.
This method is great for exfoliating dead skin.
- Wet the body
- Rub the wet soap into the wet tower until getting lather.
- Apply, massage on the skin especially the dry area. (apply some natural balm on it after a shower.
- Rinse and quick wash the soap before put it away from the water.
This is a beautiful soap and non irritating.It has fresh fragrance. My skin feel so soft after using it.
This is one of the first olive oil soaps I tried and I have to agree with the other reviews - just a great quality product. The subtle scents, the quality ingredients - even the packaging. Just a fantastic product and a great business that I'm proud to support.
I love the high-quality ingredients that have gone into this soap. Smells subtle but lovely and feels really luxurious on the skin. We’re trying to reduce single-use plastic consumption in our household, so using locally-made soap bars is a great option. Highly recommend!
Loved this soap, was really cleansing on my skin and smelt great.
I personally love this soap.. i’ve been using the EUCALYPTUS Rosemary + Peppermint for 3days now and i am loving the fresh and cooling effect of this soap, plus the fact that it is purely made with natural organic ingredients. You should give this soap a try and fall in love with the products of The Australian Olive Oil Soap. ❤️